Hi friends , JNTUH has given a great chance for 2-1 semister stundents
Computer Based Test (CBT) Improvement Of Internal Marks for JNTUH 2-1 semester (R13) students The Principals of the affiliated Engineering Colleges are hereby informed that the University Examination Branch issues notification for conduct of Computer Based Test (CBT) for II Year -I Semester (R13) B.Tech/B.Pharmacy students for improvement of internal marks in the month of January 2015 CBT Improvement Of Internal Marks for JNTUH 2-1 sem students
CBT Improvement Of Internal Marks for JNTUH 2-1 sem students
The students appearing for the above exam ination commencing from 05-01-2015 are informed to note time schedule given below.
Last date without late fee is 24/12/14
Last date with late fee of Rs.100/- is 27/12/14
Examination fee Details
Rs.200 for 1 subject
Rs.300 for 2 subjects
Rs.400 for 3 subjects
Rs.500 for 5 subjects and above
Computer Based Test (CBT) Improvement Of Internal Marks for JNTUH 2-1 semester (R13) students
The Principals are requested to note the following instructions.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is intended to benefit the students who were absent during the
mid examination or who want to improve their internal marks for the regular mid examinations.
- The CBT will contain 50 objective questions from the entire syllabus of the subject and all are to
be answered through online mode for one hour duration for 25 marks (Each question carries 0.5
- The CBT will be conducted in limited number of centers based on the number of registrations and
the details will be kept in the examination portal.
- The students who are interested to attend for the CBT have to register for the examination
through web URL which has been using for B.Tech/B.Pharm Exam registrations with the same
user ID and Password from 17/12/2014.
- In case of any difficulty regarding registrations please contact: 7893198760, 7893198761,
7893198762, and 7893198763.
- The Examination time table and centers for the CBT will be notified later.
- Every college has to make the consolidated fees (Mid Exam. Registration fee) payment for
all the above examinations in the form of a single RTGS / NEFT / GRPT Transfer to the
Registrar’s Bank Account No.62079988622 (State Bank of Hyderabad, JNTUH Campus
Branch, IFSC/RTGS/GRPT Code: SBHY0021008) on or before 30/12/2014 and submit the
receipt of payment to the undersigned by 31/12/2014.
- The Principals are requested to display the same in the student notice board and inform the
students without fail.
- The Cooperation of the Principals is highly solicited for the smooth conduct of CBT for the
betterment of internal marks of the students.
Stay tuned to our site for more updates 🙂
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE US ON FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/Newjntuworld
please share newjntuworld.com website with your friends, classmates and colleges for all jntu updates
Bookmark The NewJNTUWORLD.COM Website For Daily updates of all jntu’s by pressing CTRL+D