GATE EXAM PREPARATION TIPS : India’s most popular Competitive entrance exam is GATE. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is famous exam in India. Now a days most of the famous companies are announced like to get job in that companies is needed to qualify the Graduate Apptitude Test in Engineering Exam and it is conducted by IITS. Only In GATE 2015, over 1.8 lakh students appeared for the examination for Mechanical Engineering (ME) stream. There were approximately 550 seat in IITs for M.Tech and other post-graduation courses in Mechanical Engineering. Qualifying marks for ME was 28.86 (General), 25.97 (OBC) and 19.24 (SC/ST) in year 2015, so are you understood what is the situation in now a days. The candidates who are appearing for the gate need to know more knowledge about the Gate examination. All the IIT s & NIT s and more companies are giving the opportunity for the candidates based on the GATE Exam score. Prestigious organization like BARC, Mumbai call for interviews for scientist jobs also based on GATE score/percentiles.
GATE EXAM PREPARATION TIPS :
These are some important tips to GATE EXAM PREPARATION TIPS
- candidates First take the whole syllabus of gate exam depends upon branch.
- Candidates need to collect or buy the best reference books for preparation. These reference books shall cover the complete syllabus, sample question papers and solved papers, as well.
- Preparation time for GATE is subjective and depends on many factors such as individual’s aptitude, fundamentals, attitude, concentration level etc. Typically, a rigorous preparation of 4-6 months is considered good enough for getting into IISc or IITs.
- prepare timetable for whole syllabus depends upon the time of entrance exam and make sure we will follow the timetable conformation.
- Start reading all the chapters and prepare short notes on all important points. In this way, your revision is also complete. These short notes will also be useful for your last-minute revision.
- select any competitive exam book solve objective type questions as much as possible.
- While solving problems, students must have a balance between speed & accuracy.
- enquiry and join in any reliable coaching centre which has experienced faculty and faculty gives valuable suggestions how to get a good rank in entrance exam.
- Go through previous year papers (say last ten years), to check your knowledge and note the distribution of different topics.
- finish all the topics and syllabus within our timetable time and check it once carefully ,at least one and half month before .
- Keep one month for revisions and clearing leftover doubts. Have a look of questions you solved during preparation for GATE and remember how you solved them.
- Do not strain your mind till the last minute of entrance exam.the above preparation tips to crack gate exam . to follow carefully definitely get good rank in gate.