IIT GATE Results 2015 Released and GATE Results 2015 results Released Gate 2015 Results Declared on gate official website gate.iitk.ac.in GATE Results 2015 The result of Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering GATE 2015 declared on March 11 by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). The results are published now on the official website of GATE and now IIT GATE Results 2015 Released
GATE 2015 was conducted by IIT, Kanpur on January 31, February 1, 7 and 18. After the result the candidates can apply in IIT, IISc, BHEL etc. for recruitments and admissions to postgraduate courses.The candidates can view the IIT GATE Results 2015 Released result and retain it for future use. The candidates can analyse the scores by checking the answer keys. The GATE score card will be issued for the candidates whose marks will be equal or above the qualifying marks.
IIT GATE Results 2015 Released
- Go to the official website of GATE : http://appsgate.iitk.ac.in/
- Click on the tab of IIT GATE Result 2015 Released
- Enter your registration number, roll number and date of birth
- Click on submit
- The result will then be displayed on the screen.
- save or print it for feature use.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted from multiple choice questions carrying one mark;
- 2/3 mark will be deducted from multiple choice questions carrying two marks
- For numerical answer type questions, no marks will be deducted.