JNTUA Procedure to apply for PC & CMM – It is to inform that all JNTU Anantapur students and those who are studying in any of the JNTUA affiliated colleges and completed their final year can apply for PC & CMM through college. Recently the university released the JNTUA 4-2 results. All the concerning students who are passed all year subjects can apply to this PC & CMM. The B.Tech students registered for 180 credits and secured 180 credits for regular students and registered 135 credits and secured 135 credits for lateral entry students are eligible to apply for PC & CMM. If you feel any difficulty with procedure you may write your query in the comment section below. We will get back to you as soon as possible, if needed.
JNTUA Procedure to apply for PC & CMM :
The following documents are to be submit at your college exam cell :
- Fill the provisional certificate application form
- SBI Challan (power jyothi a/c no. 32950804752 ) or Andhra bank Challan ( a/c no. 225410100000131) or University copy for Rs. 200/- demand draft drawn in favour of the registerar.
- And attested photocopies of SSC, all semesters marks memos including 4-2 sem also.
- Then Fill the undertaking form for B.Tech students who wants to leave 1 or 2 subjects under excemption rule to get PC & CMM
- Finally the xerox copy of any ID card issued by government for mother name proof is also to be enclosed.