JNTUH 2 Subjects or 8 Credits Exemption Rule For R13 Regulation Detailed Procedure – Here we have provided brief Information regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13 Batch Students and also the step by step procedure to apply for JNTUH R13 Exemption of either two Subjects or 8 Credits. Many Students are asking us where the Rule of Exemption is applicable for R13 Batch Students or not. They are asking whether R13 Students can Leave 2 Subject or not and how to skip two subjects under JNTU Hyderabad. Here we have provided all detailed information along with the complete details regarding Information Regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption for R13 Batch Students. So all the concerning students who are looking for JNTUH R13 Exemption Rule and step by step procedure to apply for Skipping of 2 Subjects under JNTUH, may check all relevant information along with complete procedure to do so.
Below we have provided detailed information for students seeking Info Regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13 Batch Students and also we have mentioned the procedures to apply for JNTUH Rue of Exemption for R13 regulation students. So scroll down, read all the relevant details thoroughly, and if you still have any doubt in this regard, you may anytime get in touch with us by leaving a comment below. And we will surely get back in touch with you and will clear all your doubts and confusions regarding JNTUH Rule Of Exemption For R13 Batch and How to Skip 8 Credits.
Eligibility Criteria :
Below we have mentioned eligibility criteria and provided the details about which students can apply for JNTUH R13 Exemptions and required criteria for the same.
- The candidate shall Register for 224 credits & Secure 216 Credits with compulsory subjects.
- The student can remove any Two Subjects which he/she could not pass and it should be a theory subject.
- A student can not leave any Lab/ Practical subject.
- A student can not leave two subjects in which any one consists of 6 Credits i.e; Only one subject of 6 credit is allowed.
- All theory subjects are included in rule of exemption, including first year.
JNTUH 2 Subjects or 8 Credits Exemption Rule For R13 Regulation Detailed Procedure :
Students who satisfy the required eligibility criteria, mentioned above, can proceed further and apply for the exemption or skip two subjects or 8 credits. Follow the step by step procedure mentioned below and thus you may apply for JNTUH Exemption for R13 regulation students.
- If any student wants the exemption of two or single subject which he/she could not pass,he would have to fill an undertaking form by himself and submit it to the examination branch of the respective College.
- Always keep in mind that undertaking is mandatory for the application of exemption.
- Students have to write an application and attach the photocopy of SSC marks memo and the photocopy of all the semester’s marks memo whether regular or supply.
- After the attachment of all the mentioned documents the request of the student for the exemption of two subjects is forwarded to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH.