JNTU Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was there in JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Ananthapur and all Universities named by JNTU.now we are going to know about R09 Batch Exception of two subjects details and information so all of u can get the Detailed info and GAIN the knowledge and share the info with all this R09 Batch Exception of two subjects details and information is very useful to someone so please share the info on facebook.and this R09 Batch Exception of two subjects details and information for all JNTU HYD JNTU K JNTU A students and all contact their college examination cell for confirm the any details.
R09 Batch Exception of Two Subjects for JNTU HYD
- Students can leave any two failed subjects from all the theory subjects
- Students can not leave any Practical Subjects. Students can not leave two subjects if One Subject consists of 6 credits and other subject consists of 4 credits and Both subjects consists of 6 credits.
- You can leave only one failed subject in entire course which consists of 6 credits.
- 1st year Subjects are also Included in the list of exemption. so Students can also leave any failed subject from 1st Year.
- For Exemption of two failed subjects students should fill “UNDERTAKING FORM” and Submit it in the college Examination Branch for 09 Batch Exception of two subjects
- Engineering Drawing Practice (EDP) is not a theoretical subject so students can not leave EDP as per sources of JNTU Students can not leave EDP as exception but not sure about this…Students are requested to contact their Examination Branch about EDP
- Students who have cleared all your subjects can not choose their two subjects Exemption, JNTU itself will choose your exemption subjects.
How to apply for R09 Batch Exception of two subjects (undertaking If u fail in 1 or 2 subjects) :
- For Exemption of two failed subjects students should fill the UNDERTAKING FORM
- and Submit it in the college Examination Branch
- Students can need Undertaking Form for apply
- and a Written letter along with SSC Certificate Xerox and all the xerox copies of memos from 1st year to 4-2
- and sent the all to Director of Evaluation, JNTU
some frequently asked questions about R09 Batch Exception of two subjects
Question : Who all students comes under R09 Batch ?
Answer : Students who got admitted into B.Tech in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 comes under R09 batch.
Question : I got cleared in all subjects & secured 200 credits. Do i need to apply for Exemption of subjects ?
Answer : No need to apply for Exemption. JNTUH will dispatch your memos (CMM,PC) directly to your respective colleges.
Question : Do I need to pay any fee while apply for Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rule ?
Answer : If u apply for the above rules at your respective then no need to pay any fee. If at all if u apply in tatkal process directly at JNTUH then u need to pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/- per memo.
Question : In the notification it is given we need to clear “All the practical subjects” What does practical subjects mean?
Ans : Practical subjects are labs. It means u need to clear all labs from 1 to 4 years.
Question : Can I leave lab based theory subjects ?
Ans : Yes u can leave lab based theory subjects. But u need to clear labs.
Example : If a student of R09 regulation has a backlog in MICRO PROCESSOR Theory subject then he can leave that subject. But he can’t leave the Micro Processor Lab
Question : Can I leave elective ?
Ans : Yes u can.
Question : How many days it will take to get the memos who secured 200/ 192/193/194 credits ?
Ans : For the students who secured 200 credits they will get the memos from their respective colleges from next week (Maximum). and PC, CMM will be dispatched after 5 days.
JNTU ANANTAPUR Exemption of 2 subjects Rule For B.Tech R09 batch For Award of Degree (Maximum of 8 Credits)
some students are requested about JNTU anathapur so we are providing the info about JNTU A two subjects exemption and check the important details below
- B.Tech degree awarded for the best 212 credits for regular students and best 160 credits for lateral entry students with the following compulsory subjects
1.all the practical subjects 2. Project work
- The exemption of two subjects upto 8 credits for B.Tech students, only the following cases are permitted
- If the student passes in all subjects both regular & LES The aggregate percentage & class shall be awarded, excluding 2 theory subejcts of 4 credits each, in which the student has secured lowest marks.
- If the student fails in 2 theory subjects of 4 credits each both for regualr & LES The aggregate percentage & class shall be awarded, excluding those 2 theory subjects in which the student has failed.
- If the students fails in the theory subject of 6 credits & the seminar The aggregate percentage and the class shall be awarded, excluding the subject in which the students has failed and the seminar marks.
- If the students fails in the Seminar only for
- Regular Students The aggregate percentage and class shall be awarded, excluding one theory subject of 6 credits in which the student secured lowest marks.
- Later Entry Students The student shall have acquired 162 credits. However, for calculating the aggregate percentage and for awarding class, the marks obtained in the best 160 credits shall be considered.
- If the student fails in Seminar and one theory subject of 4 credits credits
- Regular Students The student shall have acquired 214 credits. How ever, for calculating the aggregate percentage and for awarding class, the marks obtained in the best 212 credits shall be considered, excluding the seminar and the theory subject in which the candidate has failed.
- The student shall have acquired 162 credits. However for calculating the aggregate percentage and for awarding class, the marks obtained in the best 160 credits shall be considered, excluding the seminar and the theory subject in which the candidate has failed.
- Official Notification of 8 credits by JNTU Anathapur