JNTU R09 Batch Exception of two subjects details and info: JNTU Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University was there in JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Ananthapur Students are going to know about R09 Batch Exception of two subjects details and information. so all of u can get the Detailed info about JNTU R09 Batch Exception of two subjects here, and all share the info and contact their college examination cell for confirming any details.
R09 Batch Exception of Two Subjects for JNTU HYD
- Students can leave any two failed subjects from all the theory subjects
- don’t have the option to leave any Practical Subjects
- cannot leave two subjects if One Subject consists of 6 credits and other subject consists of 4 credits
- You can leave only one failed subject if it consists of 6 credits
- 1st-year Subjects also have the option to leave as the exception
- For Exemption of two failed subjects, students should fill “UNDERTAKING FORM” and Submit it in the college Examination Branch
- Engineering Drawing Practice (EDP) is not a theoretical subject to leave
- Students who have cleared all your subjects cannot choose their two subjects Exemption, JNTU itself will choose your exemption subjects.
How to apply for R09 Batch Exception of two subjects
- For Exemption of two failed subjects, students should fill the UNDERTAKING FORM
- and Submit it in the college Examination Branch
- Written letter along with SSC Certificate Xerox and all the xerox copies of memos from 1st year to 4-2
- and sent them all to Director of Evaluation, JNTU
some frequently asked questions
Question: Who all students come from R09 Batch?
Answer: Students who studied B.Tech in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 comes under R09 batch.
Question: I got cleared in all subjects & secured 200 credits. Does Doi need to apply for Exemption of subjects?
Answer: No need to apply for Exemption.
Question: Do I need to pay any fee while applying for Exemption, Grace Marks & Class Change Rule?
Answer: If u apply for the above rules at your respective then no need to pay any fee. If at all if u apply in the tatkal process directly at JNTUH then u need to pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/- per memo.
Question: What do practical subjects mean?
Ans: Practical subjects are labs. It means u need to clear all labs from 1 to 4 years.
Question: Can I leave lab based theory subjects?
Ans: Yes u can leave lab based theory subjects
Example: If a student of R09 regulation has a backlog in Micro Processor theory subject then he can leave that subject. But he can’t leave the Micro Processor Lab
Question: Can I leave elective?
Ans: Yes u can.
Question: How many days it will take to get the memos who secured 200/ 192/193/194 credits?
Ans: 7 days maximum
JNTUK Exemption of 2 subjects Rule For R09 (Maximum of 8 Credits)
The exemption of two subjects rule applied in the following cases only
- B.Tech degree awarded for the best 212 credits for regular students and best 160 credits for lateral entry students with the following compulsory subjects 1.all the practical subjects 2. Project work
- If the student passes in all subjects both regular & LES The aggregate percentage & class shall be awarded, excluding 2 theory subjects of 4 credits each, in which the student has secured lowest marks.
- student fails in 2 theory subjects of 4 credits each both for regular & LES The aggregate percentage & class shall be awarded, excluding those 2 theory subjects in which the student has failed.
- If students fail in the theory subject of 6 credits & the seminar The aggregate percentage and the class shall be awarded, excluding the subject in which the students have failed and the seminar marks.
- Later Entry Students who have acquired 162 credits to awarding class, the marks obtained in the best 160 credits shall be considered, If the student fails in Seminar and one theory subject of 4 credits
- Regular Students who have acquired 214 credits to awarding class, the marks obtained in the best 212 credits shall be considered, excluding the seminar and the theory subject in which the candidate has failed.