SBI Life Insurance has Released the job Notification for the Recruitment of Insurance Agent, Insurance Advisor, Sales officer. The SBI invites the Hard workers, Educated persons, Job wanted persons and interested in jobs. The SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 wants those candidates who makes profit for the company.The candidates who are interested can apply the post through the Online or the Direct LInk Provided. The last date to apply the post is 10th October 2015. The total post availability is 380 posts. Among them Insurance Advisor post is 150 and Remaining are Insurance Agent and Sales Officers. The Academic Qualification for the post is candidate must pass 10th/12th/Bachelour Degree/Master Degree with good result from the Recognised institution or Board or University. The Minimum age limit for the candidates is 25 years and the Maximum age limit is 40 years and the age relaxation is as per the Government rules and regulations. The selection process is as follows, The applied candidates for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 first should write the exam and the second process is the selected candidates in the exam are called for interview. The candidate must have communication skills and minimum computer Knowledge and English speaking skills and Discipline. The candidates who selected was eligible for the job. The salary package for the candidates is 7500/- per month. The Salary for the sales manager is Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/- per Annum. The eligible Candidates can apply the post through the official website or Direct link provided below. The eligible candidates can fill up all the details correctly and upload the photo and signature. The last date for the SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 is 10th october 2015. To view the vacancy posts click on the below link to knw more vacancy jobs.
|Name of post||Sales Officer|
|Closing date||27th August 2015|
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 :
The SBI Life Insurance company is the Joint Venture company between the State bank of India and BNP Paribas. SBI contains 74% of the total Capital and BNP Paribas contains remaining 26% of the total capital. The SBI has the Authorized capital of 2,000 crores and paid up capital of 1,000 crores. The total posts are 380. Among them Insurance Advisors are 150 posts, Insurance Agents are 145 posts and the Sales officers are 85 posts. The Education Qualification for the post is candidates must pass ssc/Intermediate/Under Graduate/Post Graduate with good marks from the Government authorized Institute or Board or any other University. The SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 candidates can be selected through the Written Test and Interview Session . First the candidates who applied to the post should attend the exam. The candidates who pass the exam will call for the Interview. The candidates who pass the both exam and Interview will be Eligible for the exam.The candidate must also be Healthy. The Pay scale for the selected candidates will be Rs. 7,500/- per month. The candidates who are eligible for the post as per the above conditions will apply the post through the official website or Direct link provided. The candidates will have communication skills and English speaking Fluently and Minimum computer Knowledge. The Minimum age limit for the candidates is 25 years and Maximum age limit is 40 years and the age relaxation is available as per the Government Rules and Regulations. All the above provided information is correct and the persons who want to check will visit the official website provided below.
|Posts Name||Insurance Advisor|
|No. Of Posts||150|
|Last Dates To Apply Online||15th October 2015|
Name of the post :
- Insurance Agent
- Insurance Advisor
- Sales Officer
Education Qualification :
The candidates must have pass 10th/12th/Degree/Post Graduate from the Government recognised institution or board or any other university with good marks.
State Bank Life Insurance of India
Age Limit :
The Minimum Age limit for the candidates is 25 Years.
The Maximum Age limit for the candidates is 40 Years.
Selection Process :
The candidates will be selected through the following methods-
- Written Exam Method and
- Interview Method
Application Fee :
The candidates no need to pay any Application Fee.
How to apply the SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 :
- Log on to google.
- search for SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015.
- Select the correct result.
- Read the full Information.
- Download the application.
- Fill up the correct information.
- upload the photo and Signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print if necessary.
All Over the India.
Important Date :
The Last date for the SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2015 is 10th october 2015.
Here we declared that, The above given information is correct and if you want to check the official website. We provide Direct Link to the official website.